Tuesday 15 May 2012

Advertisers who pay using automatic or manual payments

Overview o How do I make a payment using the Make a Payment feature? o How do I navigate my 'Campaign Activity' page? o I just opened a spreadsheet from my Billing Summary page. What do all the columns mean? o Why are my campaign tab statistics different from my billing summary page statistics? o What's the difference between my business address and my billing address? o How do I navigate to my 'Billing Summary' page? * Find information o Why aren't all countries listed in the "Business address" drop-down? o How do I get an invoice? o How do I get a payment receipt? o How do I check my payment status? o How do I find and understand my account balance? o How do I view my cost and payment history?

No comments:

Post a Comment