Friday 23 March 2012

Tips 4 Traffic, Affiliate programs, SEO & more

The promised post Quite some time ago I let you know that there is this advertising site that is working well for me and that I would post about on my blog. A bit late but here it is. WHAT IS IT? A site where you can email to a certain amount of members. For instance the upgrade I bought makes sure that I can email always 1,750 members even if I have no referral at all. If one doesn't have a referral these 1,750 are random members so each time 1,750 other people could see my email :) If I have 100 referrals they sent to my own 100 plus 1,650 other members. Every 3 days I can email to 1,750 people. AS ALWAYS An ad can only work if people are eager enough to open up the email and read the email. In other words if they see something like I earned 5 million yesterday not many will open up the email you will have to try out what works best. Here are the different upgrades available. Member Benefits Gold Number Of Levels Earning Traffic 3 Immediate List Size- Random Email Quantity NONE -- Number Of Levels You Can SOLO EMail 5 Email Freqency Once Every: 7 Days Platinum Number Of Levels Earning Traffic 6 Immediate List Size- Random Email Quantity 200 Instant Traffic Surge "Overnight Traffic" System Number Of Levels You Can SOLO EMail 10 Email Freqency Once Every: 7 Days Diamond Number Of Levels Earning Traffic 8 Immediate List Size- Random Email Quantity 500 Instant Traffic Surge "Overnight Traffic" System Number Of Levels You Can SOLO EMail 20 Email Freqency Once Every: 4 Days Elite Number Of Levels Earning Traffic 10 Immediate List Size- Random Email Quantity 1,150 Instant Traffic Surge "Overnight Traffic" System Number Of Levels You Can SOLO EMail 40 Email Freqency Once Every: 3 Days Insider's Number Of Levels Earning Traffic 16 Immediate List Size- Random Email Quantity 1,750 Instant Traffic Surge "Overnight Traffic" System Number Of Levels You Can SOLO EMail 80 Email Freqency Once Every: 3 Days and more depending on which upgrade one purchases. VERY IMPORTANT It is a long time ago I signed up for it, I don't know what offers you see when you sign up, what I do know in the members area is that one can only upgrade for Platinum Membership Plans and Insider's Membership Plans the rest they aren't selling anymore. They have now well over 10,000 members. The link again :) Since it is so long ago I don't know what one receives if one is a free member you will have to check that if you sign up. Be aware cheap it is not it is quite expensive so be sure if you upgrade that this is what you want. Wish you a great day :D Franscisca. P.S. They also have all kind of training modules however again since I signed up so long ago I don't know whether what one receives depends on the upgrade one has or that everyone receives this. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 14:55 2 reacties Labels: email ads, Email advertising zondag 20 december 2009 The Lazy Way To Success is equal to Have a lot of laughs and figure out how to make a full time income doing what you love to do. This book is so funny The Lazy way to success I had to laugh almost all the way through. On top of that it taught me to do what I love and make living from it which is Hit2Hit I love taking care of Hit2Hit :-D ! If you like to laugh and at the same time find out how to earn a full time income doing that what you love to do this book will help you figuring out how to do that. Even if right now you have no idea what it is you love to do this book will help you find out what it is you love to do and help you how to make a living doing what you love to do. It's worth every penny spent! Wish you a great day! Franscisca. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 05:13 0 reacties donderdag 12 november 2009 How to get more sign ups, how to get more sales. I am happy to tell you some new tools came available the other day to make our lives easier and get more sign ups and sales. First a short how to: To succeed faster you need more sales more sign ups. How can you accomplish this? To succeed faster you need to stand out of the crowd have a different site then others. To succeed faster you will want people to know what you look like (You are a real person this gives people confidence) For that you need video. To succeed faster you need to know which sites gives you the best results you need a good tracker! (Saves you time because you only surf the sites that work for you and hence see faster results!) SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED FASTER * Splash Pages (to stand out of the crowd) * Video (to let people know you are a real person) * Tracker (To track which sites give you the best results) * These things above will make it able for you to have more sales and more sign ups faster. The all new TE Toolbox It is all very easy to set up dummy proof! and in case you would still have questions they have great fast responding admins to help you with any question you may have :-) SPLASH PAGES: Make sure you explain on the splash in a few short sentences what it is :-) and why they would want to be a member today :-) VIDEO: When you make a video do the same explain why the program is a place they want to be at. IF IT IS GOOD PROMOTE IF NOT DON'T! Another tip don't promote anything you don't believe in yourself if you don't feel good about it or think this isn't such a good program why would someone else think it is good? BEST RESULTS Best results you will see when you promote something you are passionate about :-) Something you love you just can't stop thinking about and are very excited about. If there is a program you are a member of that gives you those feelings make sure in your video and/or splash pages you voice that. Let them know why you are so excited about that very program. The link again to all these free helpful tools so you don't need to scroll up to fetch it :-) The all new TE Toolbox Wish you a great day! Franscisca. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 06:58 0 reacties Labels: free splash maker, free tracker, free video maker, how to promote, more sales, more sign ups, succeed faster, tetoolbox maandag 2 november 2009 What site is doing really well for me? Hello :-) I often ask really good online friends what is working well for them. Or ask them is this or that working for you. One of the people I ask often is Ray White from Soaring4Traffic Proclickexchange and his newest product a splash site maker (didn't look into to it hence no link). I value his opinion :-) know he does this and that and he tells me how it goes well or when it isn't working at all or just so so for him and based on his findings I sign up purchase, build that list OR not! Does it go well for him? Well I consider signing up (mostly do) if not I am not going to spent time setting it all up or purchasing. He is not the only whom I ask but one or more of the others I may mention in a later post. NO TRAFFIC EXCHANGES Today I won't talk about which traffic exchange(s) I earn the most but another program that is doing really well for me. Optin Button Optin Button saw the light (Launched) on December 5th 2008 which is less than 11 months ago as I am writing this. Optin Button is used for listbuilders. At 40 traffic exchanges a script is build for the members of Optin Button. At these traffic exchanges when you have Optin Button you can show your squeeze page (squeeze page = a page where you can fill in your name in email address to get more information or to suscribe for a list, aka landing page). So at these traffic exchanges you promote your squeeze page and instead of people having to fill in their name and email address they just click a button and they will be send an email and are in the list (after the double opt in ofcourse!) People don't need to cease surfing to fill in anything if they see something they are interested in they just click and move on. Optin Button also has the 40 traffic exchanges listed in a downline builder. WHERE'S THAT CASH? Alright you waited long enough lol Eleven months young so far I earned $ 2178.22 = $198.02 per month Now you may think you probably promoted this lot's no I don't. I have usually at one traffic exchange one link of Optin Button in rotation. Not at ten, twenty just one. YOU KNOW WHAT IS EVEN BETTER? When I promote I promote in general the above link which has 6 TEs listed and several people sign up for that as well. Optin Button has several splash pages with mostly 7 traffic exchanges on them (each splash page a different one) YOU KNOW WHAT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT? At Optin Button there is a downline builder with the 40 traffic exchanges in them. Some will sign up for them as well and as upgraded member you can email your downline (which you should every now and then) tell them what Optin Button is show them the link where the downline builder is at Optin Button and the links for the list builder etc. IT GETS EVEN BETTER? yes it does lol Some of them will also upgrade in the traffic exchanges or purchase credits. So to say I earned average $198.02 per month at Optin Button for barely promoting it isn't true I did get referrals for each of the traffic exchanges listed there that I signed up for (I signed up for minus 2 since I didn't get the confirmation link). Always inhandy traffic seriously the more traffic the better especially if you don't have to do anything else but just setting it up once and login and assign your credits every month at those you don't have time to surf at. That's what I do I try to login once every now and then surf a bit at each of them those that I enjoy surfing I stay a bit longer and the others I just surf a few pages. I am a member of I don't a 100 traffic exchanges? I try to keep active at all and so far I think I managed but I can't surf each of them daily or even weekly there those that I make a point of surfing almost daily and you will see me there quite often (well if you are the admin you will lol) though (I really start to digress now) I mainly purchase. To digress a bit more as a care taker of a traffic exchange I want to see my site at as many places as possible. If I wouldn't be I don't know whether signing up for 100+ traffic exchanges is something I would do or recommend but then on the other hand if you add your referral ID's at all traffic exchanges downline builders other downline builders and Optin Button you do get a lot more referrals and some cash left and right so what is wise... hmm So to get back to the subject I am not solely getting traffic but I do know that I did earn cash commissions at traffic exchanges purely because they are listed at Optin Button and my downline signed up and purchases. RECAP What is one of the better programs for me outside the traffic exchanges business? Optin Button Cash Commission from the list builders whom love Optin Button and upgrade there. (Recurring monthly earnings :-) Referrals for traffic exchanges. (more traffic) Some cash commission from the traffic exchanges. (more cash lol) It is an underestimated program it is doing well for me and best of all I barely promote it if I would promote it more I would earn more but I am happy camper already with Optin :-) Maybe I should promote it more... If you are a listbuilder I do recommend it all members of Hit2Hit whom use it and I talked with they have seen and still see their list getting build much faster because they use it :-) Whether you are listbuilder or not If you decide to check it out the set up (adding your referral IDs to all the traffic exchanges and several you probably won't be a member of yet) will take time remember it is a one time thing and if you do want to see whether this works for you it is a must to set it up well otherwise how can you tell whether it works or not? Think about it if you would have 20 sites where you would earn $198.02 a month that's a nice amount. I start to diggest again but do you know that online people work that way they have many (usually small) incomes together making it a big income. Big plus for me of Optin Button it builds traffic for me :-) (referrals in traffic exchanges)on top of that gives me monthly commissions and above all the program set up for list builders works really well for them. To promote a program people are happy to use feels better much better than to tell them to sign up for this or that so you can sell, it is something I try and hope not ever to do trying to sell something that is no good and I know it being no good. Tip don't do that either people will remember. I could go on about that I should make that for another time. How to make it and how to break it. Hope some or all I said helps you one or the other or al(l)ways :-D Wish you a great day! Franscisca. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 13:06 0 reacties Labels: best money, button, earning cash, hit2hit, information, listbuilding, more free traffic, optin, optinbutton, soaring4traffic, traffic exchanges vrijdag 23 oktober 2009 Free Course I need to tell you about. Today I stumbled on a site that teaches you free. Affilorama These are some of the things you can learn here for free :-) Introduction to Affiliate Marketing How Does Affiliate Marketing Work? How To Identify Affiliate Sites Affiliate Marketing Examples How To Find Affiliate Programs Affiliate Marketing Without a Website Market Research What to look for in an affiliate program Doing keyword research Understanding market interactions Choosing a topic Keyword Research: Evaluating the competition in SEO Pay per Click Doing keyword research What is Pay Per Click? Affiliate Networks Used by Professional PPC Gurus Quality Score and the Google Slap PPC Landing Pages Search Engine Optimization Advanced SEO Tips Beginners SEO Master Plan SEO Strategies with Charles Heflin Sitemaps What is pagerank Site Building Step-by-step: Building a basic web page Uploading your website with Filezilla Linking your domain with hosting What to look for in a hosting provider Which website building software to use Marketing Ideas How to Make Money with Your Blog Introduction to Blogging Setting up a Word Press Blog How to write a blog post Syndicating RSS feeds Content Creation PLR articles Duplicate content Writing product reviews Headlines for affiliate sites PLR Articles Interview Guruviews Advanced SEO Tips Escaping the Slave Cycle Beginners SEO How to Make Money with Your Blog Guerilla Marketing Tactics IMPORTANT When signing up just skip the upgrade that way it is free Affilorama if at a later point you think you should upgrade you can still do so. By skipping the upgrade it it is truly free :D and you can learn all the things above and more FREE :D Hope it will help you earn (more) money online :-) Wish you a great day! Franscisca Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 02:02 0 reacties Labels: affiliate, earn more with affiliate programs, free, how to learn to make landing page free, Step-by-step: Building a basic web page woensdag 7 oktober 2009 Why pay so much for an auto responder like Aweber and Get Response when there are many whom are cheaper or even free? You may wonder why one pays so much at Aweber and Get Response whereas some you pay just a one time fee or you can even get one for free! REASON 1. There is a reason! Actually there are more than one. To make sure emails get delivered and continue to arrive at the members of your list(s) takes more than just press send. Aweber and Get Response work in the back ground doing what they are good at so your email gets delivered to the email box of your list members. Some email providers are very demanding and if you don't keep their rules your email won't get delivered. If you don't know how to set up your email box to see why they don't accept your email you wouldn't even know it never arrived at your list members email box. When you set it up correctly you need to make the right moves to make sure they keep accepting your emails. Ever saw places where you sign up where they tell you use a gmail email address or you may be deleted? Or please do use a gmail email address? It is because of some other big, very big email providers won't accept their email. If you have a good host they will help you out here, presuming you are aware not all emails get delivered and contact them letting them know why it isn't delivered and which email providers. They can make sure the email providers will accept the emails again but only if you keep to the rules of the email providers out there without that your host can't help you either. Now I think you start to see why so many people use Aweber and Get Response. No need to check each and every time you sent an email to your list the bouncing emails, delete those members or check the codes (550 551 552 etc) and take the right action upon the code taking in account each email provider (some are stricter than others). If you found out you are grey or black listed you need to contact your host or try to solve it yourself which could mean that your emails won't be sent until you have gone through the list or rules and let your programmer (if you have one) make sure you are sending emails the email providers "like". ("Like" = keep their rules) unless you can do these things yourself but many need a programmer for that. I can tell you out of my own experience this is time consuming. I do so after each email sent to the list at Hit2Hit. Why you may wonder why don't I use Aweber or Get Response? Because people can stay a member and never receive an email though I may have very important updates they ought to read, keeping the email part in my own hands means everyone who is a member receive the email. (A few exceptions to the rule here but in that case it is always a temporarily thing I won't bore you with the details of what which email provider expects you to do which each code and when to do what). So why not an autoresponder? When I would use an Autoresponder a person can choose not to receive emails anymore but still be a member. So I am talking about experience and know how time consuming it is. There are more traffic exchanges whom keep this in their own hands. Big ones! Most though prefer using Aweber. Each his or her own :-) MY AUTORESPONDER DELIVERS THEM ALL Do they? You may think my autoresponder does deliver them all and this may be so but it may not be so. If you think all autoresponders out there deliver all emails you're wrong! Many don't and that's the reason people use Aweber or Get Response because one knows that they do make sure it gets delivered today tomorrow next month and next year. REASON 2. Click here and go to Aweber Click here and go to Get Response Isn't it amazing what you all can do all the extra's? I know many people think why pay and pay so much for an autoresponder I hope after reading this post you understand why people use it and why they don't want anything else. What good is a list if your emails to them don't get delivered? Or you have to do it all yourself you may choose for this option as said a few really big traffic exchanges out there do just like Hit2Hit. They don't use Aweber or Get Response. The time it cost to make sure the emails get delivered is more costly than paying for the fee Get Response or Aweber asks so that will not be their reason for not using them nor is it mine as I explained above :-) Wish you a great day! Franscisca. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 13:27 0 reacties Labels: auto responder deliver mails, autoresponders, aweber, getresponse, hit2hit, listbuilding, lists, responder, response, traffic exchanges dinsdag 15 september 2009 My first steps in SEO (in the year 2002) Back in early 2002 I started learning about Search Engines Optimatizion. (Short SEO) This was one of the sites I stumbled on Self Promotion and I am glad I did! The site as you see still exist not only that the owner keeps the site up to date! You can find a lot of information here which can help you. I still use some of the things I learned there! :-) To get all the information you need to create an account (again it is free!). To read it all and implement it will take time. Even after all these years the things he taught me back then are still as valuable as back then and depending your knowledge and place at Google can rank you higher in Google! Some parts of information you see you might find that's not for me if so just skip them. If you find the information valuable, you can contribute what you think it's worth at his site. There is no need to pay that's entirely up to you if you like it you may consider giving something. The above site is one of the sites which really helped me a lot if you are into SEO I recommend going there maybe you see something you didn't know yet. If you don't know anything yet and like to know more about how to get higher listed in search engines (not only Google) give the site a visit and read :-) Wish you a great day! :D Franscisca. Geplaatst door Franscisca http://hit2hit.com op 08:02 0 reacties Labels: engines, information, learn, optimatizion, promotion, search, self, seo Oudere berichten Startpagina Abonneren op: Berichten (Atom) Hit2Hit Manual Traffic Exchange Hit2Hit Manual Traffic Exchange Advertising at a manual traffic exchange will make sure your site gets seen. If you are looking for an inexpensive online advertising campaign this might just what you have been looking for. You can be advertising your web site, use banner advertising and/or text links advertising. This is a free service, it's made for you :-) The lazy way to succes is equal to The lazy way to succes is equal to Have a lot of laughs and figure out how to make a full time income doing what you love to do. It's worth every penny spent! Traffic Hoopla Traffic Hoopla Best Advertising Resources Volgers Blogarchief Franscisca http://hit2hit.com I was born in 1966 which makes me 42 as I am writing this now. I take care of http://hit2hit.com (aka to most people as owner) I love doing that (taking care of Hit2Hit :-)

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO START NOW

    ReplyDelete